About this series
Let's get the best of OpenAI in Power Platform! This is a free online series of sessions, driven by Microsoft Reactor, to learn more on how to use OpenAI popular models in Power Platform.
You probably heard about ChatGPT, a chatbot launched by OpenAI, and built on top of OpenAI's GPT-3 family of large language models. The dialogue format makes it possible for ChatGPT to answer follow-up questions, admit its mistakes, challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests.
If you want to know how to can add all of this power to our Power Platform apps, these sessions are for you. We are going to add OpenAI capabilities to several products from Power Platform.
Watch the session on demand
Who is it aimed at?
- Professionals and students who want to know more about Power Platform.
- Professionals interested in knowing more about Open AI services and Azure OpenAI services.
- Students who want to extend their Power Platform solutions with OpenAI and Azure OpenAI services.
Why should I attend?
In this series of session, we'll review these topics:
- Introduction to OpenAI models
- Introduction to Azure OpenAI services
- How to use OpenAI services in Power Automate
- How to use OpenAI services in Power Apps
- How to use OpenAI services in Introduction to Power Virtual Agents