SOLVED

Youtube login issue

Iron Contributor

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Can't log in with my google account in youtube. When I try get this error screen

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Octavian20604 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@Octavian20604 Thank you for testing out our insider builds! I was unable to reproduce the issue on my end using the current insiders dev build. However, I can see that exact error screen if I disable cookie access for that website and your screenshot indicates you have not allowed YouTube to access your cookies.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Generally, websites and web applications use cookies to authenticate their users and maintain their session. To enable cookies again, please follow those steps:

1. Go to settings
  2. > Site Permissions
  3. > Cookies
  4. Toggle on Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)

Annotation 2019-04-09 162325.jpg

If this problem presists, please let us know and we will follow up & try to gather more details to help us debug your problem better. Thanks!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Octavian20604 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@Octavian20604 Thank you for testing out our insider builds! I was unable to reproduce the issue on my end using the current insiders dev build. However, I can see that exact error screen if I disable cookie access for that website and your screenshot indicates you have not allowed YouTube to access your cookies.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Generally, websites and web applications use cookies to authenticate their users and maintain their session. To enable cookies again, please follow those steps:

1. Go to settings
  2. > Site Permissions
  3. > Cookies
  4. Toggle on Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)

Annotation 2019-04-09 162325.jpg

If this problem presists, please let us know and we will follow up & try to gather more details to help us debug your problem better. Thanks!

View solution in original post