SOLVED

Twitter error on Edge login

Brass Contributor

I get this error every time I go to twitter.com

Clear the error and it works fine.

3 Replies

@Davenlr That's good to know, thanks for bringing that up. A couple of questions for you:

1. What version and channel of Microsoft Edge are you using when you get that error?
  2. Does the same behavior happen if you try a different channel?
  3. If you haven't yet, can you please submit feedback and diagnostic data through the browser? (Shift+Alt+I or "..." menu>"Help and feedback">"Send feedback")

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

best response
Solution

@Deleted So sorry.  I did not check before posting.  It was an expired extension called BetterTwitter that was causing the issue.  I disabled all the extensions, then added them back one at a time until it gave me the error, then deleted that extension.  Sorry for wasting your time.

@Davenlr No worries, we're here to help. I'm glad that it was an easy fix! Please let us know if you see anything similar in the future.

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

@Deleted So sorry.  I did not check before posting.  It was an expired extension called BetterTwitter that was causing the issue.  I disabled all the extensions, then added them back one at a time until it gave me the error, then deleted that extension.  Sorry for wasting your time.

View solution in original post