Out of order bookmakrs in new Edge

MVP

Bookmarks are normally sorted by the date added, but in Version 76.0.146.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit) , they are sometimes out of order, specially when I sign in on a different computer for the first time (both computers have the same Edge version). 

there needs to be an option to sort bookmakrs by the date they were added, it's really annoying to see out of order bookmarks and hard to find the thing we want.

this problem isn't exclusively for build Version 76.0.146.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit), it happened few times before on older versions as well.

1 Reply
So every time the Sync gives me an error and i need to sign out and sign in to get it back, the bookmarks get shuffled, yeah as funny as it may sound, they actually get shuffled in a really random way, not the ones visible on the bookmark bar itself (which can be 7-8 bookmakrs), all the other ones that are on the drop down list get shuffled and it's really annoying because I can't find what i bookmarked recently. google chrome has an option to sort bookmarks by date or alphabetical order, so please add this option to the new Edge, really important.