Microsoft Edge Version 96.0.1054.34 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit)

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I'm new here so please bear with me. :)

Yesterday when I started MS Edge all I received was a new tab page. None of the start pages were loaded. 

Researching this problem showed that the same problem occurred in May 2021 with an earlier version of MS edge. ( 91.0.864.37 )

Having worked through all the probelm solutions available at that time the problem still exists.

Is this a general problem or am I alone with this?

1 Reply

Hey there @Kilograham, welcome to the community! This is a great post, nothing to bear with you on =) 

You got the version and a detailed description of the issue, so that's really what we need to look into things. This is a known issue and is fixed in 97.0.1057.0 but not quite moved up to Stable yet. Our Insiders who've had the same thing happening have reported it resolved, so you're welcome to give an Insider build a try if you'd like (Canary and Dev have the fix.) Or, I'll check back in with you after that build is in Stable and make sure the fix is working for you!

Alex Rowell (she/her)
Community Manager - Microsoft Edge
Discuss Stable features and issues on the answers.microsoft.com forums, join us on Twitter, or join the communities over on Reddit in r/MicrosoftEdge or r/edge