Live sync between chrome (google user) and edge

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I know there are a few discussions but I didn't find a solution to my question

I am a chrome user for quite a while and I enjoy the benefit of logging into my google account on any device and have my full history and all passwords saved. All I have to do is click twice and I'm logged into my account on any website. After that, I can just log out and delete everything and that's it (I do that on work computers for example).

This way of use makes any laptop/computer feel like my personal desktop machine for the time I'm using the browser.

I use both Mac OS and Windows, but I am thinking to start using Edge on my main desktop PC.

The problem I am having is that it won't sync with the rest of my devices as chrome will normally do.

Is there any solution to this? Can I have Edge act as Chrome sync wise?

1 Reply

@wgaca 

I have a simular issue except recently I found problems with the new android os 13 which they moved the address and tabs all to the top of the page on chrome and it's a struggle to navigate so I am looking at using edge on my android instead but I still use chrome on my macbook so trying to find a solution where I can keep all the data sync up between chrome and edge without having to keep up with exports and imports.