SOLVED

List of all Edge URLs

MVP

about://about

paste it in any Chromium based browser and it shall reveal all of its secrets to you.

Spoiler

List of Edge URLs

For Debug

The following pages are for debugging purposes only. Because they crash or hang the renderer, they're not linked directly; you can type them into the address bar if you need them.

• edge://badcastcrash/
  • edge://inducebrowsercrashforrealz/
  • edge://crash/
  • edge://crashdump/
  • edge://kill/
  • edge://hang/
  • edge://shorthang/
  • edge://gpuclean/
  • edge://gpucrash/
  • edge://gpuhang/
  • edge://memory-exhaust/
  • edge://memory-pressure-critical/
  • edge://memory-pressure-moderate/
  • edge://ppapiflashcrash/
  • edge://ppapiflashhang/
  • edge://inducebrowserheapcorruption/
  • edge://heapcorruptioncrash/
  • edge://quit/
  • edge://restart/
14 Replies
best response confirmed by HotCakeX (MVP)
Solution

This is so nice to share with the community. Thanks for being awesome. :D

Missy Quarry (she/her/hers)
Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

Thanks, anytime :3

Got a little question @HotCakeX . I tried to add this site to a collection together with the ://flags url. It refuses to do so. Can't pin either one to the NTP either. Why would that be impossible? Thanks.

Hi,
you're right it doesn't work on collections.
maybe these internal URLs are special and won't work like the normal website URLs..

Thanks @HotCakeX . Just was wondering about that.

You're welcome!

@HotCakeX 

more info:

Spoiler
  • edge://about -- Same as edge://edge-urls/
  • edge://accessibility -- Inspect the representation of accessibility in Edge and modify accessibility modes.
  • edge://appcache-internals -- Lists information about the application cache (that sites may use).
  • edge://application-guard-internals -- returns the status of the Windows-specific Application Guard feature, host information, a log, and utilities to check URL trust, Ping, and more.
  • edge://apps -- Lists all applications installed in Microsoft EDge.
  • edge://autofill-internals --Lists captured autofill logs.
  • edge://blob-internals -- Lists blob data if available.
  • edge://bluetooth-internals -- Provides information on Bluetooth connectivity including available adapters, devices, and debug logs.
  • edge://compat -- Compatibility hub that lists Enterprise Mode Site List entries, User agent overrides, CDM overrides, and the status of Internet Explorer mode (including diagnostics).
  • edge://components -- Installed plugins and components. The Adobe Flash Player version is listed here if installed, as is the Widevine Content Decryption Module, Trust Protection Lists, and other components.
  • edge://conflicts -- The page lists all modules loaded in the browser and rendered processes, and modules registered to load at a later point in time.
  • edge://crashes -- Lists all recently reported crashes. Includes option to clear the listing.
  • edge://credits -- Lists credits for various components and features that Edge uses.
  • edge://data-viewer -- Linked to diagnostic data.
  • edge://device-log -- Provides device information, e.g. events of Bluetooth or USB devices.
  • edge://discards -- Tabs may be discarded by the browser, e.g. to free up memory. The page lists those tabs and related information.
  • edge://download-internals -- Displays the download status, and provides options to start a download.
  • edge://downloads -- Opens the internal downloads management page listing all downloads of Edge.
  • edge://edge-urls -- Lists all internal URLs.
  • edge://extensions -- Lists all installed extensions and their status.
  • edge://favorites -- Lists all bookmarks.
  • edge://flags -- Opens a page full of experimental features that may be managed from that page.
  • edge://gpu -- Provides detailed information about the capabilities of the graphics adapter as well as driver bug workarounds and potential problems.
  • edge://help -- Displays the current version of Microsoft Edge and runs a check for updates.
  • edge://histograms -- Stats accumulated from browser startup to previous page load.
  • edge://history -- Opens the browsing history.
  • edge://indexeddb-internals  -- Information about the use of IndexedDB by sites.
  • edge://inspect -- Configure port forwarding for USB devices and configure network targets.
  • edge://interstitials -- The page displays various interstitial pages that EDge displays, e.g. when it detects a captive portal, on SSL errors, or when you are encountering lookalike URLs.
  • edge://interventions-internals -- Lists the intervention status, flags, logs, and other information.
  • edge://invalidations -- Lists invalidations debug information
  • edge://local-state -- JSON data that lists browser features and policies, and their status.
  • edge://management -- Page is only active if Edge is managed by a company or organization.
  • edge://media-engagement -- Lists media engagement values, and displays sessions.
  • edge://media-internals -- Provides media information.
  • edge://nacl -- Displays NaCl (Native Client) information.
  • edge://net-export -- Option to capture a network log.
  • edge://net-internals -- Removed.
  • edge://network-error -- Removed.
  • edge://network-errors -- Lists all available network errors that Edge may throw
  • edge://new-tab-page -- Opens a blank New Tab page.
  • edge://newtab -- Opens Edge's default New Tab page.
  • edge://ntp-tiles-internals -- Provides information on New Tab Page data, e.g. whether Top Sites is enabled, the list of sites, and more.
  • edge://omnibox -- Displays address bar input results on the page.
  • edge://password-manager-internals -- Provides internal information on the password manager in Edge.
  • edge://policy -- Lists policies that are set in Microsoft Edge. Option to export to JSON.
  • edge://predictors -- Lists auto-complete and resource prefetch predictors.
  • edge://prefs-internals -- JSON data listing preferences and their status.
  • edge://print -- Print Preview page.
  • edge://process-internals -- Information about site isolation mode and the sites that are isolated.
  • edge://push-internals -- Push Messaging debug snapshot.
  • edge://quota-internals -- Disk quota information including available free disk space for the profile directory.
  • edge://sandbox -- Detailed sandbox status for Edge processes.
  • edge://serviceworker-internals -- Service Worker information.
  • edge://settings -- Opens the main Settings page of the browser.
  • edge://signin-internals -- Details about the sign-in status, refresh tokens, email addresses and more.
  • edge://site-engagement -- Site engagement scores for every visited site.
  • edge://supervised-user-internals -- Removed.
  • edge://sync-internals -- Provides lots of information about synchronization in Edge.
  • edge://system -- System information, e.g. Edge and Windows version, whether enrolled to domain, and more.
  • edge://terms -- License Terms.
  • edge://tracing -- Record, load, and save trace data.
  • edge://translate-internals -- Provides information on the built-in translation functionality.
  • edge://usb-internals -- Option to test USB devices and a devices list.
  • edge://user-actions -- Lists user actions.
  • edge://version -- Edge version information including command line parameters and variations (experiments).
  • edge://webrtc-internals -- create WebRTC dumps.
  • edge://webrtc-logs -- Lists of recently captured WebRTC text and event logs.
Tried these in the Android version of Edge. They dont work. The about one indicates #blocked.
Shouldn't they work, regardless of Windows, or Android version ???

@kwikone it could be that your device may not be compatible or you need to open the Edge tab in the same tab you got it from.(That helped me...)

@kwikone 

@kwikone wrote:
Tried these in the Android version of Edge. They dont work. The about one indicates #blocked.
Shouldn't they work, regardless of Windows, or Android version ???

Hi,

they don't work on Edge Android yet. the only URL I know that works is Edge://flags

Edge on Android is using an older Chromium version (77).

@Yellowsam 

@Yellowsam wrote:

@kwikone it could be that your device may not be compatible or you need to open the Edge tab in the same tab you got it from.(That helped me...)

Hi,

when you say "that helped me", you mean you can open these URLs in Edge Android right now?

Thanks for sharing this nice piece of information. I also want to draw the attention of Edge dev team and this community members that Edge is still lacking many useful features that are available in other browsers especially Firefox. It has a ton of ways to customize address bar area on both sides, picture in picture mode button on video player with mute tab button, common flyout for history, downloads, bookmarks etc. and many others.

I don't know how much weight and reach my individual voice has but I think you're the best one who can raise feature requests based on some useful features of other browsers. Many of us may be aware of some cool and unique features of other browsers like chrome, firefox etc that should be in Edge in some way or other. Edge is still my best choice browser but I want it to be more feature rich with more quick feature roll outs than current pace. If you like this suggestion than you can post some feature requests on this forum so that others can support that idea and I hope Edge developers will implement them soon.
Thank you,
every voice matters, there are lots of occasions I asked for something useful to be added or changed, but developers said more people should send feedback for it and request it.

3 of them that I remember at the moment are:

1. In the Collections flyout/sidebar, there is a new option for sorting them, the thing is, after you sort your collections or items inside a collection, their sorting state is gone and lost after user closes the flyout/sidebar. I said this should be remembered, that will make sense and be a lot more useful, but developer said on the forum more people should send feedback.

2. the other one was about the pinned/unpinned state of the flyouts should be remembered. so when you Pin your favorites to convert the flyout into a sidebar, it should stay that away until you unpin it again. right now, it's not remembered. so you pin favorites flyout, convert it to sidebar and after you close it and reopen it, you get the flyout again.

3. the last one is for the default state of flags in Edge://flags to be defined. so that we will know whether the "Default" means enabled or disabled.

so I hope more users send feedbacks about it because no matter how many times I do it, it still won't be enough :(

Actually, there is no proper upvoting system for Edge feedbacks. And due to this many users don't post their feedbacks and if someone posts then it gets lost in the ocean of threads & discussions already on the home page. Don't know what's the resolution for this but Edge dev team should have to change their pace and process to make Edge at-least level-up with other browsers and for other unique features also.

Also, the edge's android version is seriously way behind than chrome & other chromium browsers and we still don't have much information regarding its development.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by HotCakeX (MVP)
Solution

This is so nice to share with the community. Thanks for being awesome. :D

Missy Quarry (she/her/hers)
Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

View solution in original post