SOLVED

I Lost My 20+ Opened Tabs After Update

Copper Contributor

Hello! I Just Updated Version 2004 to 20H2. And I had some opened tabs. and they are so Important. and I am just freaking out cause I can't recover them. I tried Restoring them from ''Favourites''. and Ctrl+Shift+T..........and none of them works. Please Help Me. (Sorry for my Bad English)

6 Replies
best response confirmed by Ali_Ahsan (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Well, it's always recommended to close all the programs if you are doing something as important as updating your OS to a next version.

depending on which Edge channel you had, you might have had history and open tabs sync,
you can check here edge://history/all
to see if you can see you them in the history.

@Ali_Ahsan, Your grammar is fine. See if you can dig into your history or contact support: Submit a request (microsoftedgeinsider.com)

@HotCakeX I tried edge://history/all. But this process was so lengthy though. and Yeah I got 'em back .Thanks for Your Valuable Answer! Have A Good Day!!

@Kam Thanks!

@Ali_Ahsan 

@Ali_Ahsan wrote:
@HotCakeXI tried edge://history/all. But this process was so lengthy though. and Yeah I got 'em back .Thanks for Your Valuable Answer! Have A Good Day!!

You're welcome, have a nice day as well! :)

@Ali_Ahsan You're welcome!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Ali_Ahsan (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Well, it's always recommended to close all the programs if you are doing something as important as updating your OS to a next version.

depending on which Edge channel you had, you might have had history and open tabs sync,
you can check here edge://history/all
to see if you can see you them in the history.

View solution in original post