[FIXED] Bug: Printing web page in reading view only prints the First page

MVP

UPDATE: Fixed in Edge insider Canary Version 79.0.298.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

I'm trying to save this article as a PDF and i'm using Reading View mode with black background and white text, but the print preview only shows me the 1st page, it doesn't print the whole article which is 5 pages.

InkedAnnotation 2019-08-24 020134_LI.jpg

I've tried all of these printer options but they all produce the same result:

Annotation 2019-08-24 020405.png

here is my text preference set for Reading View

Annotation 2019-08-24 020644.png

I've tried resetting the Reading View text preference and page zoom level to defaults but didn't help.

I wish i could send this using Smiley button but unfortunately it doesn't support uploading screenshots taken by Snip & Sketch tool in Windows so.

Edge Version 78.0.254.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

Windows 10 build 18965.1005

4 Replies

@HotCakeX I've been reporting the same issue for every release for weeks... Canary and Dev.. I first noticed it when trying to print reading view to OneNote, then realized it didn't make any difference where I was printing it.

Yeah same here. first time was few weeks ago that i tried but i thought that problem is temporary so i just printed it in normal mode and forgot about it, now after all that time the problem still exists .
good find. it indeed is a bug that needs a patch
Hi, wanna let you know that it's Fixed now in the latest Edge insider Canary update:
Version 79.0.298.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)