Feature request: rubber band effect for over-zoom

Steel Contributor

There is a small feature Edge is missing, I'm not sure what it's referred to as but I'll just call it rubber band over-zoom: when you zoom in or out as much as possible via touchscreen or precision touch pad, there should be a rubber band effect that is useful and nice. Chrome for iPad has it but Edge doesn't (Edge for Windows is what I'm referring to, I hate iPads lol). Here is a video of what it looks like https://imgur.com/a/0SGjfZS


Please bring this little feature to Edge for Windows! 

(tested on Edge nightly on a Surface Pro)

2 Replies
I think Modern IE used to do that on Windows 8.1.
Edge team, this one is especially important for tablet/touchscreen use, please add this! It feels wrong that this is missing