Error code: Out of Memory

Brass Contributor

124.0.2429.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

Many pages ends with this error.

9 Replies
No URL's or Favorites are loading, all with various errors... Feedback sent in... Dennis5mile
Still not loading with Canary Edge Canary version 124.0.2430.0. Feedback sent... Dennis5mile

Same error message here too. It's just with Edge Canary which for me started with 124.0.2430.0 that I get this message with. My Google Chrome Canary browser is working just fine, Chromium worked fine when I tested that, Edge regular works fine. Plus I know I'm not out of memory nor anywhere even close to that.

Still not loading after version update, 124.0.2431.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit) feedback sent in with all da goodies attached....

Dennis5mile
The issues continue.. 124.0.2432.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

Dennis5mile
124.0.2433.0 is still not fixed.
Good news,
On 124.0.2434.0 (Compilação oficial) canary (64 bits) it´s solved.
Problem solved/fixed in Version 124.0.2435.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit) for me... Pls use the feedback button if you are still having problems...

Dennis5mile
Hello, I recommend you report to "https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/mycontent/". Also, Canary is very unstable, and I've found many problems myself. Also, until this is fixed, try using DEV or Beta version. How much RAM do you have? If you don't have enough RAM, this might happen, according to the message you received.