Edge version 90 flags scrolling

Copper Contributor

Hi

I upgraded to edge version 90. I hope edge://flags Microsoft Edge scrolling personality (disable) will back to edge version 89, I don’t know if it’s a bug, but there’s no big difference between turning it off and turning it on. In version 89, it scrolls the same as Chrome when it’s closed, but now, it’s not the same as Chrome when it’s closed.

5 Replies
Hi,
the flag edge://flags/#edge-experimental-scrolling
is available in Edge version 90. why you want it to be added to an outdated version of Edge?
because older versions are no longer supported and also don't have necessary security updates.

I’m sorry that I did not say clearly

I don’t know if it’s a bug, but there’s no big difference between turning it off and turning it on. In version 89, it scrolls the same as Chrome when it’s closed, but now, it’s not the same as Chrome when it’s closed.

Ah, there are more flags about scrolling in there, maybe try them and see if the scrolling behavior is the way you want.
also if you haven't already, please send a feedback for it using the feedback button on Edge.
Thank you! Set #Impulse-style scroll animations and #Microsoft Edge scrolling personality is disabled, then the past scrolling is restored! Thank you!
Awesome, you're welcome ^^