edge bar

Copper Contributor

THE FEATUER EDGE BAR MISSING IN  EDGE CHROME VERSION  Version 110.0.1587.56 (Official build) (64-bit).  AFFTER UP DATE I NO LONGER HAVE FEATUER EDGE BAR  IN MORE TOOLS  . 

2 Replies
this happened to me too. Following discussion

Me too, I look for it every now and then. I look everywhere for more information on it but I can't find any. Just after I posted this, I saw that on the canary version you can detach the side bar. I don't know because I am just a regular user, But I think they are going to combine the side bar and edge bar. then allow you to detach it. I hope so, because I loved having the bar wherever I was (If I was playing a game, or in another app like word then I could easily just search something. But an announce was if I went to open edge, I would see duplicate buttons which is okay, but a little annoying because it means there is waisted space on my screen. when I detached it however edge Canary Crashed, and when I got it open again it was gone. Hopefully they figure out what is going on and bring it to Beta and Stable :crossed_fingers: