SOLVED

Any way to give feedback on Edge Mobile

Brass Contributor

Hi, is there any (official) way to provide Feedback (e.g. Bug Reports, Feature Requests) for the Microsoft Edge Browser on Android ?

7 Replies
best response confirmed by the5ilence (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hello@the5ilence 

Yes of course, you can do it from the Edge on Android

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thank you, I didn't realize this was also for suggestions. I thought it was only for crash reports.
You're welcome,
Feedback can be crash reports, bugs, feature requests and anything of that sort. it works the same way for Edge on desktops :)
Apart from this, is there any email address to give feedback since the text size in the feedback section in the app is limited?

An email address would be nice especially considering that sending the feedback with an attached screenshot does not work. When I fill up the form, include a screenshot and click on "Send", I get an error... Difficult to report an issue when the tool to report an issue is buggy :)

@ssougnez the Feedback button just does nothing on my device :( Almost like they don't want you to contact them, especially as the email addresses published on the Google Play Store come back as undeliverable!

OMG, how on earth did Microsoft think hiding the share button 2 to 3 swipes away to show off the bing AI copilot icon would be a good idea?

Thankfully they've given us a way to switch it off, so I can still share links on a regular basis (loads of times a day) and on the very rare occasion that I'd like AI support I'll use a different app.

If they'd kept the share button prominent and put copilot in the menu then that would be fine, but the glossy big bing button is ruining every Microsoft app now.

Worse still, the feedback form is so hidden away it's untrue and the chat bot itself can't send feedback either - it's not very good at answering questions and is generally worse at search than a human.

Hopefully this AI fad will soon be over and it'll just be a little button like the others, not this terrible eye sore.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by the5ilence (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hello@the5ilence 

Yes of course, you can do it from the Edge on Android

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

View solution in original post