A problem with scrolling a Relationship with a mouse wheel on Instagram's website.

Deleted
Not applicable

The Edge has a problem with scroling Instagram Relationships with a mouse wheel. The problem does not occur at the beginning of the web site - scrolling works. But it is enough to scroll down the page to view posts, and scroling the Relationships themselves with the mouse wheel no longer works.

4 Replies

Thank you for reporting this @Deleted.  Can you describe about how many relationships you need to scroll past to see the scrolling fail?  Does scrolling start to work again, or do you need to navigate away to get it to work again?  Are you seeing this on the Dev channel or Canary channel?

@Elliot KirkI don't know how many relationships. All I know is that you just need to scroll down the Instagram page a little to make it impossible to scroll through the Relationship with your mouse wheel.

@Elliot Kirk wrote:

Does scrolling start to work again, or do you need to navigate away to get it to work again?  

To make the Relation scrolling work, I need to scroll the Instagram page to the top. Nothing else helps. 

As far as I can remember, the problem was on both versions. But currently I have installed only version from Dev channel.

I came back (I started this thread). I accidentally deleted my account by cleaning up the history and activity on Microsoft privacy portal. I checked the Edge Canary and the problem with scrolling the relationship with the mouse wheel is also present.

On the latest version of Edge Dev (76.0.159.0) the described problem does not occur anymore.