Welcome to the Microsoft 365 Copilot community!

Microsoft

Greetings, IT admins, tech enthusiasts and Microsoft 365 enthusiasts alike! We are thrilled to announce the launch of the Microsoft 365 Copilot community-a hub where admins and users gather to explore the possibilities and harness the power of Microsoft 365 Copilot. Check out our first blog post in the community about how to get ready for Microsoft 365 Copilot. 

The Copilot community serves as a collaborative space where users can connect, share ideas, and collaborate on all things Microsoft 365 Copilot. Whether you're seeking tips and tricks to enhance productivity, looking to learn more about Microsoft AI, or are curious about Copilot, we’ve created this space for you. 

Expect digital events, like Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA), engagements with Microsoft experts and engineers, vibrant discussions with fellow Microsoft 365 users, advice from pros, and the latest news on updates and releases for Copilot. 

In addition to this community, check out this helpful article on Microsoft AI help and learning to get a broader understanding of how Microsoft is approaching AI and get oriented to what’s coming. 

Together, let's elevate our skills, empower our organizations, and embark on an exciting journey of digital transformation with Microsoft 365 Copilot! 

Explore. Engage. Empower.

Welcome to the Microsoft 365 Copilot Community!

4 Replies
Hi Team,

Like any other Microsoft security products(CCP), do you plan to open a Teams channel?

Thanks.

@Syed_Ashrafuddin said it correctly, will there be a Customer Connection Programme (CCP), @GabeHo or @Karuana Gatimu ?

I JUST USED THE PAGE TO REDUCE THE ARTICLE I HOPE I FOUND REAL HELP TO MY PROBLEM I WROTE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN THINGS THAT I COULD DO WITH FEWER WORDS. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. JORGE. JCHB. www.linkedin.com

@GabeHo 

Hello Gabo

Can you please try to answer this question about Copilot Pro1 or alternatively forward the question for answer? This would be greatly appreciated by many users.

Thanks so much

Best regards

Andreas

Access to onedrive Copilot Pro & Microsoft 365 Family / Single Substriction

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/copilot-for-microsoft-365/the-quot-reference-a-file-quot-feat...