Starting in Configuration Manager current branch version 2006, the Company Portal is now the cross-platform app portal experience for Microsoft Endpoint Manager. By configuring co-managed devices to also use the Company Portal, you can provide a consistent user experience on all devices.
The Company Portal supports the following actions:
- Launch the Company Portal app on co-managed devices and sign in with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) single sign-on (SSO).
- View available and installed Configuration Manager apps in the Company Portal alongside Intune apps.
- Install available Configuration Manager apps from the Company Portal and receive installation status information.
configmgr apps in company portal
- Configuration Manager current branch version 2006 or later
- Windows 10, version 1803 or later:
- The user accounts that sign in to these devices require the following configurations:
- An Azure AD identity
- Assigned an Intune license
Learn more about using the Company Portal app on co-managed devices.
Update 2006 for Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager current branch is now available