Can't delete or configure Azure

Copper Contributor

I am using a personal PC. I have a personal microsoft account I used to buy an Office 365 subscription.  I never created any azure or active directory ever. My computer is personal, there is no work or school account on it. 

Recently I tried inputting my MS account details (user and password) into the portal for Azure and it logged me into the portal. In the Azure portal it said I was a user. I could not access any areas of the account however because I am not a "Global Administrator" and was denied all permissions.  I read microsoft's documentation for Azure and it says that the person who creates the Azure account is the global administrator. So # 1, if I never created this account, who did and who is the administrator? And # 2, if simply logging in was the creation of it, then why doesn't Azure recognize me as the global administrator?

1 Reply

@SJ_-_AsureQ Hello! You've posted your question in the Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Azure space - please post Azure questions here in the future.