No Virtual Netwerk available when adding VM's to hostpool

Copper Contributor

Hello

*Issue is resolved, "fix" at bottom of post*

I'm trying to add Virtual Machines to a hostpool but I am unable to select a virtual network.

I've set up a trial subscription with Azure ADDS, connected it with a vnet, set up dns, etc.

When I create a standalone VM I can select the VNET without a problem but when trying to pick a virtual network when adding a new VM to the WVD hostpool, it says "no items available".

Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

Please note I am using the hostpool (preview) in Azure. Not the template from the marketplace.

Thanks in advance.

Update: I "fixed" it by creating a new VNET in US East and changing my VM location to US East, which made me able to select the US East VNET. I changed the VM location back to West Europe and can now select the West Europe vnet... Somewhat strange..

1 Reply
Hi Everyone,

I having same situation "No Virtual Network available when adding VM's to hostpool", i have existing virtual network region middle east location, can I create new virtual network and new subnet as a Central Us, its will work? or I need to change all my VM and subscriptions Central Us. please help me....