Android RD Client. RMB context menu when left click and drag on Chromebook

Android RD Client. RMB context menu when left click and drag on Chromebook

Upvotes

Upvote

Dec 21 2022
2 Comments (2 New)
New

Our users have started having an issue with the RMB context menu popping up when left-clicking and dragging. After troubleshooting I can duplicate it by left-clicking, dragging, pausing, and then releasing. You can also trigger it by left-clicking, holding, and then releasing. This is a good function on a touch screen but causes problems for people on non-touchscreen devices with mice and keyboards. This seems to have started after the last update 11-29 to version 10.0.15.1208. Is there a way to turn this function off, or any plans to allow it to be turned off since it is distributive?

Comments
Copper Contributor

+1  Same behaviour here. It should recognize a connected physical mouse and adjust behaviour accordingly, instead all mouse gestures are treated as touch gestures.

Copper Contributor

Oh my goodness please fix this bug! It has become such an annoyance! We click and drag all the time and every time it goes into the right click mode. I have noticed that if I click and drag very quickly it doesn't do this, but that is not very helpful in most cases.  I have been waiting for an update with this bug fix for months now and it seems like it will never end.