Kusto Query Language is a powerful intuitive query language, which is being used by many Microsoft Services.
KQL Language concepts
- Relational operators (filters, union, joins, aggregations, …)
- Each operator consumes tabular input and produces tabular output
- Can be combined with ‘|’ (pipe).
- Similarities: OS shell, Linq, functional SQL…
- Ease to write, read, change
- Single statement query
- Use ‘let’ for reusing statements
- Multi-statement (‘;’) queries
official Azure Data Explorer KQL quick reference page - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-explorer/kql-quick-reference
One of our customers released a cheat sheet for #KQL (Kusto Query Language).
Free Online course - http://aka.ms/KQLPluralsight
Doc - https://aka.ms/adx.docs
Q&A - StackOverFlow/TechCommunity