is a printer redirection technology first implemented in Windows Server 2008, and allows terminal server printer redirection without having additional drivers installed.
Scoping the Issue:
1. When did the issue start and what was the last change made to the environment?
2. What errors are seen in the Application or System Event Logs?
3. How often does the issue occur?
4. Does the issue reproduce if printing directly to the Print Server?
5. Does the client have RDC 6.1 installed and either .Net Framework 3.0 SP1 or .NET 3.5 SP1?
6. Does the Client printer redirect in the Session?
In all instances, collecting either
with the General, Internet and Networking, Business Networks and Server Components diagnostics, or a Performance-oriented MSDT manifest must be done.