Microsoft Edge Add-ons "Install-To-Win" Sweepstakes - June 14th to July 11th, 2021

Microsoft

Microsoft Edge is the browser built for great performance, offers more control over your data and, better ways to connect to and make sense of information.

In addition to organizing your research with collections, working efficiently with vertical tabs, taking back control with tracking prevention, you can also personalize your Microsoft Edge browser by downloading add-ons or extensions.

Add-ons can enhance your browser experience and boost your productivity. For example, you can personalize your browser with themes, organize your work with performance tools, earn cashback on your preferred shopping sites and do much more with add-ons.

If you want to get started, Microsoft Edge Add-ons website has more than 5000 extensions to choose and download from.

But there is more - we’ve got an exciting news for you!

Starting 14th June 2021, we are launching a 4-week incentive program "INSTALL-TO-WIN" through which you can win exciting prizes for installing your favorite extensions from Microsoft Edge Add-ons website.

To participate in this program, you must complete two steps:

1. Log in to Microsoft Edge Add-ons website from your desktop and install at least 1 add-on to your Microsoft Edge browser during the incentive program, AND
  2. Complete the registration form here by providing the requested information accurately.  

For you to enter and be eligible to win a prize: 

1. You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States, or Washington, D.C., be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have a valid Microsoft account.
  2. You must log in to Microsoft Edge Addons site with a Microsoft account, using the new Microsoft Edge browser on your desktop.
  3. You must install at least one new add-on (not previously installed using your Microsoft account) from the Microsoft Edge Add-ons site, on to your Microsoft Edge browser on your desktop.
  4. Your entry limit is 1 per person for the entire promotion period.

Please read the complete official rules and regulations for this sweepstake here.

Here is what you can win in this sweepstakes: 

1. 2 lucky winners each week will get Microsoft Surface Go 2 devices (awarded as $400 Microsoft Store Gift Card)
  2. 5 lucky winners each week will get a set of Microsoft Surface Headphones 2, (awarded as a $250.00 Microsoft Store Gift Card)
  3. 500 lucky winners each week will get $10 Microsoft Gift Cards

Winners Announcement: 
We will update the link to the list of winners here. (Link will be updated here once the program is live).

2 Replies

@DishaVishwakarma 

Hi. I keep trying to register for this sweepstakes, but it keeps telling me "Something went wrong". I have re-tried several times now. I am logged in on the Edge Addons website, I used my correct info, I even clicked the link for all the "terms & conditions/rules etc." and checked the box for US resident and above 18 yrs. and clicked the captcha but it keeps failing out.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reporting the issue. It has been resolved. Please try registering again and let us know for any issues. Regards!