Bad audio quality when using teams

Copper Contributor

When I'm using Microsoft teams for Mac the audio quality is very poor, but not only in teams, everything I listen from the computer is in bad quality, like, if I reproduce a youtube video while in a meeting the sound is cracked and difficult to listen to, is this a Mac problem or a teams problem?

3 Replies
I don't know if this is a Mac problem or a Teams problem, but it's NOT an Access problem. This forum is about the MS Access application used to create relational database applications. Maybe you'd get pertinent feedback from a Teams forum?

@RodrigoZ  I have the same issue. Its like I would be listening to music on youtube and when I join any teams meeting the audio quality drops so bad. Idk what causes it

@Investuur 

Because the topic of this forum is MS ACCESS, not  MS Teams, it's probably a good idea to find a forum dedicated to MS Teams and post your concerns about audio there. 

That said, I would venture a guess that trying to run audio through two different applications simultaneously (e.g. Teams and YouTube videos) is quite likely to over-tax your system's resources. Maybe you should not try to watch videos and attend Teams meetings simultaneously.