Images is not fulling fitting in HTML Emails: Outlook 365

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have been designing html emails for quite a while and it gives me interesting surprises when testing it in outlook.

For one of the HTML emails, we used below code to display emails in Outlook 365 and it looks like some machines having Outlook 365 shows the email correctly, whereas some machines dont fit the image completely. PFA image.

Not sure of the reason, but below is the outlook code from machine used to display the image within a table.

<v:rect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" fill="true" stroke="false" style="width:640;height:320">
##<v:rect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" fill="true" stroke="false">
<v:fill type="frame" src="example.png" color="#1f3c5a" />
<v:textbox inset="0,0,0,0">

<div><table> Some text herere....</table></div></v:textbox></v:rect>

Any ideas why is that and what to do to correct it ?

Thanks

Antony

1 Reply

Hello @Antony31,

I'm having a problem that when I insert your code into mine, the image shows blank, like a white rectangle covering everything. I changed the image's name and the settings, but it's not working, have you ever seen this problem? Do you know how to fix it? 

I looked everywhere, but I didn't find a lot of information on styling an Outlook 365 email for enterprises. I have to set an image in a <table> background, do you have any idea how to do this? Background-image and VML didn't work either. 

If you know how to solve any of my problems, let me know, please.

Thanks,

Isabela.