Shouldn't the colors in the logos be adaptive to their channel?

Copper Contributor

So, for example, as usual Canary would be yellow, but also adding Dev as green and Beta as light blue, still keeping that green edge of the wave and the tag as a gradient of the main logo's color

Maybe this has been suggested already or maybe suggestions aren't accepted or maybe I am not allowed to post them, if one of those is true, sorry. I'm new here.

Something like this?

Maybe too strong? Kinda burns my eyes...Maybe too strong? Kinda burns my eyes...

dev-new.pngProbably too orange...Probably too orange...

Although they could be way better, I don't know any of the data for gradients.

2 Replies
Hi,
Nice designs, I really do Love them and I think they should be replaced with the current design that all look the same.

Great job!

@RubenVerg I totally agree with you on that one! But green kills the gradient and purple would totally fit better, just like Firefox Nightly, Brave Nightly (which is Chromium based) and even Safari Technology preview has that. Thank you for beautiful and meaningful suggestion, I hope the designers will listen. I also think Can/dev/beta should be written in the middle of the logo with a transparent back-ground, so you can see the new Edge logo design behind it instead of the overlap in the current design.