SOLVED
Home

Microsoft Learn

Highlighted
Daniel Martins
Microsoft

Microsoft Learn

Microsoft Learn is an interactive, quick, and fun way to learn Azure! With Microsoft Learn, you can master new Azure skills with step-by-step interactive tutorials including videos and hands-on learning.

• Learning on your time: Tutorials and modules aligned to role-based certifications to fit your schedule.
  • Learn by doing: Interactive, in-browser coding environments provide hands-on experience.
  • Get recognized with achievements: Complete modules, test your knowledge, and earn and share achievements to recognize your Azure skills.
  • Learn the way you want: Choose from free self-paced tutorials and hands-on learning, free structured online courses from Pluralsight, and instructor-led classes from learning partners. The new learning content is aligned to the new role-based certifications.

Let us know on the comments below what you think and what courses you`re taking, and visit Microsoft Learn.

Learn-Image.png

14 Replies

Re: Microsoft Learn

Thank you for the POST

Hope you can get the most out of the training, Brent. I`d love to see everyone leveling up in the new platform :)

Thank you Daniel for training email :)

Thanks for sharing the information!

:)

Our pleasure, Maximo! Looking forward to see which courses you`ll take and hear what you think about them :)

Microsoft Learn is freaking awesome, sent the link to a number of people at work and added my own bog post on it.

It would be great to be able to see what you have completed as say a simple tick box next to the learning module so you know quickly what courses you've already done, I spent the entire day yesterday doing courses and up to Level 7, please keep this coming a its an awesome way to learn Azure and fun at the same time. The course lengths are spot on too, many of them are quick and straight into what I want to learn which again is awesome.

Top stuff folks!

Hi Daniel, Awesome Learning site ! I have Shared it for the community and also inside our School Campus in the Netherlands.

RE: Microsoft Learn

hi dear

Thanks Daniel! This is great stuff!

This is great! I have started using few days back...

Thanks for the Post and also for the learning area. Personally, it helped me prepare for the 70-532 and to organize my learning journey through Azure Services :)  

Thanks for the post.

But we cannot download MVA academy videos. Can we get those videos as like previously?

James Daniel

RE: Microsoft Learn

love the learn portal

Hey James,
You should still be able to access the videos on MVA here: https://mva.microsoft.com/
Related Conversations
Announcing a Microsoft Teams AMA!
Dylan Snodgrass in Microsoft Teams AMA on
10 Replies
Adding external users to teams
Catherine CHAZELAS in Microsoft Teams on
59 Replies
Notifications stopped working
Maciej Obojski in Microsoft Teams on
27 Replies
Add a member to a channel within a team
Denis Soldatenko in Microsoft Teams on