Azure Data Explorer now offers the Azure Data Factory (ADF), a fully-managed data integration service for analytic workloads in Azure, that empowers you to copy data from more than 80 data sources with a simple drag-and-drop experience.
Azure Data Factory offers the following benefits for loading data into and from Azure Data Explorer:
* Easy set up: An intuitive 5-step wizard with no scripting required.
* Rich data store support: Built-in support for a rich set of on-premises and cloud-based data stores.
* Secure and compliant: Data is transferred over HTTPS or ExpressRoute. The global service presence ensures that your data never leaves the geographical boundary.
* High performance: Up to 1GB/s data loading speed into Azure Data Explorer.
* Huge files: Up to 1TB of file size
This article outlines how to use the Copy Activity in Azure Data Factory to copy data to or from Azure Data Explorer.
More articles depicting the workflow are coming soon!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.