Hello Windows Server community! In case you haven’t received your invitation yet:
Please join us for the Windows Server Summit virtual event!
December 6, 9 AM Pacific time
Sign up now for our 4th annual Windows Server Summit. We’ve incorporated your suggestions, and this year Windows Server Summit includes even more demos and practical guidance that you’ll be able to apply right away. And – of course! – this virtual event is free.
In just 90 minutes, Windows Server Summit provides 200-level technical sessions plus some more general overviews that will help you understand the technologies that best meet your organization’s needs.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- Tips for securing and managing your infrastructure with Azure Arc, Windows Admin Center, and Azure Automanage
- How to optimize your Windows Servers, including modernizing to new versions, revisiting your security settings, and improving file shares
- How to bring Azure capabilities to your on-premises environment
- New features in Windows Server 2022 (and a sneak peek at what’s coming next)
- Updates on programs, offers, and certifications to help you start modernizing
Speakers include Roanne Sones, Rick Claus, Sonia Cuff, Orin Thomas, Jeff Woolsey, Ned Pyle, Thomas Maurer, and many other Windows Server and Azure experts.
There will be live Q&A via chat for those of you attending December 6th at 9 AM Pacific. If you can’t make it, please register anyway and all the content will be made available to you for convenient on-demand viewing afterward.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there.
Sign up here
Sonia Cuff and Rick Claus are inviting you to Windows Server Summit 2022