SOLVED

Windows server administration

Copper Contributor

Hi All, 

I am new to this forum; please excuse me. I am recently joining a windows server administration role. I don't have much practical experience in it. Can you please guide me best study material/lab setup/forums etc., to become pro through the fast track? I know the basic stuff.  

Please guide. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

3 Replies
You need to play around and practice and work with the Windows Server and there are useful materials but nothing is better than hands on practice.
I would advise you to take a look at:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/browse/
There are valuable training and they are free, look for the material related to the Windows Server.
Thanks Reza Ameri for your valuable information.
I am also ready to pay/subscribe if you know or recommend something, just in a case.
thanks again.
best response confirmed by NJ777 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I am telling this from the personal experience, working with Windows Server required hands on practice and it is more valuable than theory. I believe Microsoft Training and Certification are also good, you may look into the LinkedIn Learning too.
However, I advise you before making any payment, try test drive it, sometimes they are giving you one lesson free or there is free trial and then if you believe it is valuable for you, then subscribe for it.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by NJ777 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I am telling this from the personal experience, working with Windows Server required hands on practice and it is more valuable than theory. I believe Microsoft Training and Certification are also good, you may look into the LinkedIn Learning too.
However, I advise you before making any payment, try test drive it, sometimes they are giving you one lesson free or there is free trial and then if you believe it is valuable for you, then subscribe for it.

View solution in original post