IIS Blank after joined active directory (AD)

Copper Contributor

HI,

I would like to inform you that I had enabled IIS Services After that, It worked normally. 

Then, I join the IIS Server to domain name when finished restarting the computer, I log in with a user domain The IIS Start Page was showing blank page. However, If I login with domain administrator can open IIS Site Normally.

Could you please teach me how to solve this problem? What permission that we need to assign new user domain? I don't want to use the administrator 

W2016
iis_after_join_domain.png

5 Replies
You could add the user to the local Administrators group, it would make the user admin on the whole server but it can't do anything in the domain. Or you could follow this procedure in giving the user specific permissions in IIS (Everything except application pools) https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/iis-support-blog/manage-iis-locally-with-a-non-admin-account/...
That is working fine, Thanks you for your kindly reply
Which option did you use from the two? :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Because I have IIS more than 50 servers, So, I added the user to the local Administrators group by using GPO that is amazing.
However, I tried giving the user-specific permissions in IIS also, but, it did not work and many steps such as enable management service, add user, and connecting to site manually.
Ah, good option to do it like that!