We have recently purchased a package that contains fonts for the marketing team.
These need to be distributed throughout the organisation.
What is the best way to deploy this to every computer?
I've tried to follow a few GPO steps but it does not seem to work for me.
1. Edit 'Fonts Installation' GPO and navigate to: User Configuration > Preferences > Windows Settings > Files
2. Create New File: Right click > New > File
3. In Source file(s), enter location of the file
4. In Destination File: C:\Windows\Fonts\Orkney Bold Italic.tff
5. Click OK
1. Navigate to User Configuration > Preferences > Windows Settings > Registry
2. Create New Registry Item with the following attributes:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontsValue Name: [name of the font] (TrueType)e.g. Orkney Bold Italic (TrueType)
Value type: REG_SZValue data: Orkney Bold Italic.ttf
3. Click OK
This does not seem to work for me.
I've managed to get the font to appear in the registry using the method above but it does not appear within the font selection itself?
Sorry Photos attached: