Today we are proud to invite you to attend the official launch of Essential Business Server (EBS) 2008 and Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, making up the Windows Essential Server Solution (WESS) product line, at
Considering how tight the economy is for the approx. 1.2 million mid-sized companies and 32 million small businesses worldwide, IT resources are going to be stretched very thin for organizations that have limited or very few IT professionals managing the company’s IT needs. As part of our effort to help customers stretch their technology dollars farther, we’ve designed the WESS products to be “all-in-one” solutions that address key customer pain points by taking the benefits of enterprise-class technology and making it accessible, affordable and less complex for SMBs.
We’ve come so far since getting the first inputs from customers and partners over two years ago. Both SBS and EBS offer a new wave of exciting features and technology solutions for small and mid-sized customers that we believe. We’ve worked to understand what customers are going through and Microsoft wants to work with you to help grow your business over the long term.
At today’s launch event, you will hear more about:
- Microsoft’s investment into the SMB space,
- What financing options are available,
- How local partners are ready and trained to help,
- How the SBS and EBS products are proven to provide value, reduced costs and increased productivity,
- And success stories from other customers who are already enjoying the benefits SBS and EBS have to offer.