"startDateTime" = $finalCLASSstart
            "endDateTime" = $finalCLASSend
            "subject" = $classTITLE
            "broadcastSettings" = @{
                "allowedAudience" = "everyone"
                "isQuestionAndAnswerEnabled" = $true
            }
        }
        $OLMeeting = invoke-restmethod -head $d_HEAD -uri $URL -method post -body ($OLMeetingBODY|convertto-json)

Hello community!

Line 6 is giving me grief.  It works without any 'broadcastSettings' enabled.  I know it has to be something quick an simple.  But for the life of me, I just cannot seem to get it to work.

$DATA[5] = Users Object ID

$d_HEAD = Delegation header

Any guidance would be ever so appreciated!

~WM

2 Replies
best response confirmed by webmasterSANTEE (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@webmasterSANTEE 

This is more a Graph question than a PowerShell question since there's nothing wrong with your example from the PowerShell perspective.

I tested your example (using my own variable values since we can't see yours) and it parsed just fine:

LainRobertson_0-1662072995333.png

Looking at the second example in the reference documentation, I can't help but wonder if the fact you're missing the "isBroadcast = $true" isn't causing an issue. Perhaps you need this directive to go along with the settings you have in broadcastSettings - dunno, I'm just guessing as this is squarely in the Graph domain (not PowerShell.)

Cheers,

Lain

Great point. I felt like I was eating crazy pills!

Now that I know that my BODY is alright. I will go over to the Graph section and seek assistance.

Thank you so much for your time Lain! Have a fantastic weekend!
~WM
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by webmasterSANTEE (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@webmasterSANTEE 

This is more a Graph question than a PowerShell question since there's nothing wrong with your example from the PowerShell perspective.

I tested your example (using my own variable values since we can't see yours) and it parsed just fine:

LainRobertson_0-1662072995333.png

Looking at the second example in the reference documentation, I can't help but wonder if the fact you're missing the "isBroadcast = $true" isn't causing an issue. Perhaps you need this directive to go along with the settings you have in broadcastSettings - dunno, I'm just guessing as this is squarely in the Graph domain (not PowerShell.)

Cheers,

Lain

View solution in original post