May 02 2021 12:09 AM
May 02 2021 04:24 AM
May 02 2021 07:43 AM
1) Create a security dynamic group under Azure Active Directory -> Grou
2) New Group -> Name the group and select "dynamic user"
3) Select the dynamic query and define the query (For eg: Extendedattribute1 and name the value to query
4) Once the dynamic group has created in Azure AD, then navigate to group -> License
5) Click on Assignment
6) Select your license eg: O365 education plan and select the sub-license whichever users need to update as dynamic propagation
7) Finish the license assignment.
8) log in to AD On-Prem domain controller and set the “extensionAttribute1” for the users who need the above license with a defined query name as stated above
9) Wait for some time to AD to O365 sync process
10) Enjoy automating the licensing
Check for license problems and resolve them
May 03 2021 07:09 AM