We are currently performing updates to the Hardware Dev Center (HDC). As part of this effort, it is vital that you update/complete your HDC Profile to keep your account active. To keep your HDC account active, you must update/complete your HDC profile by July 16, 2021. Please ensure that the following information is up to date:
- Business name
- Contact phone
Even if there are no changes to this information, you must validate the profile settings in HDC to maintain your program access. Remember that HDC access is needed to submit drivers, devices and systems for signing or certification.
To update your HDC Partner Profile:
- Log in to the Microsoft Partner Center Dashboard using the AAD Global Admin account (or account with Global Admin AAD Role assigned).
- Click on the “Gear” Icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Then click on “Account Settings”.
- Click “Organization Profile”, and then click on “Legal”.
- On the “Legal info” page you will see two tabs, Partner and Developer.
- Click the “Partner” tab and ensure that the information under “Legal business profile” is complete, and correct. If any fields are blank, or any information needs to be updated.
- Under “Contact info”, ensure that all fields are completed with accurate contact information for the person in your organization that is responsible for your Partner Center registration.
- If you are unable to update your profile information, please open a ticket with Partner Center support.
- Click on the “Support” button. Under “Problem summary” enter “Can’t update partner profile”. Under “Problem type” select “General > Accounts, Onboarding, Access > Company details (legal business profile)”
Thank you for your help in maintaining the Hardware Dev Center! We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.