SOLVED

Welcome to the Project Honolulu discussion space!

Microsoft

If you're new to Project Honolulu, check out the links on the right, under More Resources.

The purpose of this space is to enable interactive community discussions. Members of the Project Honolulu product team will be here to listen to your feedback and answer your questions.

With the introduction of this space, we now have 3 complementary channels for Project Honolulu customer engagement:

We're looking forward to the conversations!

--Sam (PM Lead, Project Honolulu)

4 Replies

Hi there. I want to know if Project Honolulu will be paid. If it will be, is in windows server price or it is a separated solution with another price.

According the last info its free :)

best response confirmed by Samuel Li (Microsoft)
Solution

We've launched the GA release of Windows Admin Center (formerly Project Honolulu), licensed under a Windows Supplemental EULA, so no additional cost!

For more details, check out:

Hi guy's, 

I really like where Microsoft is going with project Honolulu (now Windows Admin Center). 

First and foremost the fact that it will be part of your Windows Server License, so not additional cost! :)

The tool is also backward compatible and can be used to manage servers up to Windows Server 2008 R2. Admin Center can be installed on Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server versions (1709, 1803) and Windows Server 2019. No prerequisites needed. IIS, Agents or SQL are not required to make this work. Only exception to this is that WMF 5.1 need to be installed on Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 R2 because you need the latest version of PowerShell.

But my favorite feature is the ability to add extensions to all this and add more capabilities. The fact that we can develop our own extensions is also a great feature.     

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Samuel Li (Microsoft)
Solution

We've launched the GA release of Windows Admin Center (formerly Project Honolulu), licensed under a Windows Supplemental EULA, so no additional cost!

For more details, check out:

View solution in original post