How to install android apps on the computer by downloading apk files form internet in window 11?

Copper Contributor

I know how to install android apps in computer but there is a problem disturbing me. It can only be done in window 11. Steps to do it-download windows subsystem for android form Microsoft store>Open windows subsystem for android>turn on developer mod>get the Ip address below the developer mode settings or the Ip address in the developer mode turn on off>Turn on Visualization Technology form your BIOS>download SKD platform tools -https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools >go to your download folder and extract this developer file and name it as adb and save it>open the adb folder>open platform tools>click  the tab at the top bottom where it shows the file location>type cmd>type adb connect and the IP address you got>it will connect but it will show you that it is not connected>keep typing adb connect and your IP address and it will show already to connected to this and this>download a apk file and open the cmd again form the same process of platform tools>go to download folder>cops as path of the apk file>go to cmd>type adb install and paste the path of the apk> it should get installed but the problem showing is adb: error.

Ravi_777_0-1637934535459.png

1 Reply

I suggest visiting the official game website, forums, or social media accounts, as well as in-game announcements and updates, to learn more about the Top 10 Rarest Skins In Stumble Guys as of the current time. Insights regarding the scarcity and availability of particular skins in the game may also be found on websites and online groups devoted to the game.