Favorite Spaces

Former Employee

Hey folks, 

You'll notice that you can favorite spaces now. These are accessible from MY HOME in the Hamburger Menu or in the My Favorite Spaces list in the Hamburger menu. 

Note that My Home is not the same as the generic "Home" as it is your personlized dashboard. (https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Community-My-Dashboard)

See the two attached screen grabs (the second was to demonstrate how to find Microsoft Ignite content and conversations). 

My Favorite Spaces.PNG

Microsoft Ignite_Navigation.PNG

3 Replies

In the My Home area you will also find the My Communities feed which shows which category communities you are a Member of as well as Recommended spaces. 

It will also show you My Feed, where you can toggle between Newest, Popular, Experts and Unanswered. 

How do we find the Spaces in the various Communities?

Randomly opening a community to see the listing of spaces in hopes of finding a topic of interest is tedious and inefficient.

This maybe a dumb question but what's the difference between a "community" and a "space"?  I can't seem to find that answer.  I see that a space is a sub category of a community but I'm not sure why when you have features like "Tags" to help categorize a topic.