40T Members!

Iron Contributor

Congratulation, Tech Community passed the 40T members line.

lithium_cloud.png

7 Replies

Not as cool as yours but this was my way of marking the occasion and that 40 thousand milestone, even with a corny tag line - Get on the right track with the Microsoft Tech Community. 

40K2.png 

At this rate, it won't be too long before we will be celebrating 50K members!

YES! I like it!

Wow, there's 40 Trillion users now!!? ;)

Continue my stats

TechComStats.JPG

Hey Sergei, 

Thanks for sharing and keep in mind we aren't comparing apples to apples here (Yammer counts every comment as a conversation) . What are you using to measure this community's stats? We are seeing some different stats in our portal. 

Here's a quick update. Since January 1st, we've had 305,053 visitors, and more than 12k posts. Looking foward to seeing this community grow! 

Hi Michael,

I tried to answer, but after few minutes of typing all disappeared - I'm on mobile now, perhaps push on cancel which is to close to spelling prompt. Will try from desktop tomorrow.

But believe me, that was the positive answer!

Hi Michael,

Okay, i updated a bit

TechComStats.JPG

I have nothing against this site. Your team make a great job significantly improved it compare to first revision back in 6 months ago. On the other hand lot of things to do, but that is continuous normal process. In general i'm quite satisfied with this resource and always hope for further improvings.

Yammer and this platform have their own pros and cons, it was discussed many times here, not necessary to repeat. I only took Yammer as a basis taken the figures @Lana O'Brien published here https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Discussion/Metrics-after-move-from-Yammer/m-p/32098...

As for stats for me are more interesting relative figures, not only number of members. As in business - to track dynamics cost/income per unit could be more important than overall cost/income. Anyway, that are just figures and, from my point of view, it's early to make conclusions except emotional ones.

I have no access to API or internal stats, all my figures are from this site interface. Totals are from home page, how many people have 1+/5+ conversations/replies is from figures on badges in my profile. I'm sorry if they are incorrect, but i have nothing else.