|Network Name||Subnet||Mask||VLAN ID on trunk||Gateway||Reservations (examples)|
|VIP : Subnet for GRE VIPs.||10.127.134.128||27||NA||10.127.134.129||10.127.134.158|
|Resource type||Resource name and description|
Description : Windows Server Virtual Hard Disk. Format can only be VHD.Prepare a VHD image from the earlier downloaded ISO image. You can use the same VHD which you have prepared for the Network Controller virtual machine.
Resource name : NCCertificate.cr
Description : A custom library resource that contains the trusted root certificate (.CER) for the Network Controller. This will be used for secure communications between the Network Controller and the Gateway instances.Map to the NCCertificate.cr library resource in your VMM library.
Resource Name : EdgeDeployment.cr
Description : A custom library resource that contains an SSL Certificate in .PFX format and the scripts required to install and configure RRAS.
Select the EdgeDeployment.cr library resource that you prepared earlier and imported into you VMM library.
7. On the Summary page, click Import .
1. Select the EdgeServiceTemplate service template and click Configure Deployment to begin. Type a name and choose a destination for the service instance. The destination must map to a Host Group that contains the hosts configured previously for Gateway deployment purpose.
2. In the Network Settings section, you must map the networks as follows:
|Management Network||Map this to your Management VM network|
3. Click OK .
4. After you are done with mapping the destination and network settings, Click OK .
5. The Deploy Service dialog appears. It is normal for the virtual machine instances to initially be red. Click Refresh Preview to automatically find suitable hosts (from the destination you mapped earlier) for the virtual machine. This can be can be done manually if needed.
6. On the left side of the Configure Deployment window, there are a number of settings that you must configure. The table below summarizes each field:
|AdminAccount||Required||Select a Run As account in your environment which will be used as the local Administrator on the Gateway virtual machines. The user name should be .\Administrator|
|Management Network||Required||Choose the Management VM Network that you created for host management.|
|SelfSignedConfiguration||Required||If you are using a self-signed certificate you created yourself, set this value to True . If you are using a certificate that has been assigned by an Enterprise CA or external Root CA, set this value to False .|
|MgmtDomainAccount||Required||Select a Run As account in your environment that will be used to prepare the Network Controller. This user must be a member of the management security group, specified below, which has privileges to manage the network controller.|
This must be the full username (including domain name) of the Run as account mapped to MgmtDomainAccount.Example: contoso\Username.
|MgmtDomainAccountPassword||Required||Password for the management Run As account mapped to MgmtDomainAccount.|
|MgmtDomainFQDN||Required||Fully qualified domain name for the Active directory domain that the network controller virtual machines will join.Example: Contoso.com|
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.