First published on TECHNET on Nov 30, 2012
One of our partners, Signature Consultancy has updated one of their products SMTI to version 2.0 and released a new product designed for support team managers to get an overview of their teams progress against goals. This new dashboard is FREE and you can edit it!
Thanks for sharing with the community guys!
SMTI (Service Manager Telephony Integration) has now evolved and the second generation is now available.
SMTI 2.0 offers:
- Seamless integration with telephony systems (Cisco desktop agent, Avaya one-X agent, Microsoft Lync, 3CX,...)
- Local language support (currently available: English, German, French and Russian)
- Stand-alone installation (can be installed without the SCSM Console) typical for front line support teams.
- High level and detailed incident view showing the last 3 non-private analyst comments.
- The option to use SCSM incident templates when creating new incidents.
More details and free trial are available from our website (
Support Manager Dashboard (SCSM 2012 Dashboard)
The Support Manager Dashboard, presents various key metrics and business analytics that executives and Support business analysts can use to monitoring and gaining better visibility in the service management operations.
This is a
tool that we are making available for the community in an
format. Any community member with SQL Server Reporting Services knowledge can customize this dashboard and adapt it beyond the basic and most common functionality it provides.
The details and the free download for the SCSM 2012 dashboard are available from our website (