The article below describes the issues that are fixed in a new update rollup for the Microsoft Monitoring Agent. Additionally, the article contains installation instructions for the update rollup.Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- Support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista: Adds support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista on-boarding to the Microsoft Operations Management Suite.
- Maintain original identification after Operations Management Suite is disabled and then re-enabled or after agent is reinstalled: Preserves the identification of the system during upgrades or when enabling and disabling the Operations Management Suite. Previously, disabling and then re-enabling a connection to the Operations Management Suite caused a new agent identification to be generated.
- Always use the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 for loading managed modules if it is available: Sets a preference for the .NET Framework 4.0 when managed code is loaded in management packs. The .NET Framework 2.0 is used if the .NET Framework 4.0 is not available. Previously, the .NET Framework 4.0 would be used on Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, or later versions of Windows operating systems while the .NET Framework 2.0 was loaded on earlier versions of Windows.
- Fixes the Apply button that is not working in the Microsoft Monitoring Agent control panel.
- Removes a dialog box that is displayed during a silent installation when a restart is required.
For complete details as well as a download link, please see the following:
J.C. Hornbeck | Solution Asset PM | Microsoft GBS Management and Security Division
Main System Center blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/systemcenter/
Configuration Manager Support Team blog:
Data Protection Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/
Orchestrator Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/orchestrator/
Operations Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/momteam/
Service Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager
Virtual Machine Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/scvmm
WSUS Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/sus/
RMS blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/rms/
App-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/appv/
MED-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/medv/
Server App-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/serverappv
Forefront Endpoint Protection blog:
Forefront Identity Manager blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ms-identity-support/
Forefront TMG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/
Forefront UAG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/edgeaccessblog/
Application Proxy blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/applicationproxyblog/
The Surface Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/surface/
OpsMgr 2012 R2 System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager System Center 2012 Operations Manager
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.