, one of our leading partners in the industry announces a newly released version of the System Center Service Manager plug-in Asset Management. Many consider
Asset Management solution to be the most impressive product they offer, and as such, these new features have garnered a lot of excitement from current users. Here are some of the new features that are now available with this release:
· A full Asset Catalog to track standard sets of hardware within the business.
· The ability to automatically track app metering data against software assets in order to understand installation vs. utilization vs. purchased count. This provides a holistic view on not only what is installed, but if users are utilizing specific purchased software.
· Operating system license management to manage current licensing state across all operating systems.
· SLA engine for automatic awareness when warranties, leases or support & maintenance contracts will breach or expire.
· Location to IP address awareness, allowing automatic association of a computer asset to its location, via provided SCCM IP addresses.
· Feature rich, out-of-the-box reports for hardware, software, contracts and licensing.
· Ease of reporting with complete Data Warehouse Asset Cubes.
· 250+ new features, providing the easiest, most intuitive and feature rich Asset Management solution within SCSM.
Example of Software Management:
The team has been hard at work with releasing, Asset Management vNext! A press release just went out and can be found on the WSJ Online: