This article outlines the simple steps to create an Azure Resource Group.
1. Navigate to https://portal.azure.com/
2. Click "Resource groups"
3. Click "+ Create" to create a new Resource Group.
4. Select the Subscription from the drop down menu
5. Name the new Resource group
6. Select the Region. Even though you choose a region for your resource group, the resources that you put into it don't all have to be in that region!
7. Click "Next : Tags >"
8. Add Tags (optional)
9. Click "Next: Review + create >"
10. Click Create.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.