subscription from a other host :-(

Copper Contributor

Hi all...:cool:

Given:
I have 2 replications "online".

1. laptop development (haentschman), 2. DB server with the original databases (DB1)

Sometimes I have the development replication listed in addition to the DB replication. This occurs only when the development replication is "online". When the development replication is "offline" it is quiet again...:suprised:

Abo.PNGRepli.PNG

In the script of the development and the DB server is NO reference to the other server specified. :sad:

Ideas? Thanks...

3 Replies

...new pictures

normal:

Abo.PNG

error:

Repli.PNG

Why can not I edit the posts? ...or where?

haentschman, DB1 = separate SQL Server, separate databases

Hi @haentschman 

let's start from the administrative issue

Why can not I edit the posts? ...or where?

(1) To edit your message move your mouse on the three dots on the right upper corner of your message

Ronen_Ariely_0-1679721066971.png

There you should see option to edit

Ronen_Ariely_1-1679721141280.png

(2) The text on your image in the red color is not in English and most people here (same as I am) cannot understand what it means. We cannot eve copy it to check google translator since it is part of the image and not text.

Sometimes I have the development replication listed in addition to the DB replication.

To be sure what you have you should count less on the GUI and more on direct queries. For the task you can query rom a publisher database the syssubscriptions or execute sp_helpsubscription.

Try to check it and provide more information