2. I am able to migrate the users from on-premises to online environment successfully
3. When an on-premises user organizes a meeting which includes audio, video or desktop-application sharing all works fine with an online user as a participant able to see
4. However the vice-versa is not working except the IM Conferencing which is working fine
5. Checking tracing logs using snooper and at the same time capturing network traces show
"Call failed to establish due to a media connectivity failure when both endpoints are internal" ICEWarn=0x41003a0,ICEWarnEx=0x0
6. Noticed in the Network traces is an internal client or say an on-premises user who is trying to participate in the meeting hosted by an online user, Skype client on-premise's user's machine is trying to contact the on-premises Skype Edge server for TURN:STUN and then the public IP for av.sipdomain.com is given to the internal client is this the right behavior ?
Okay just checked read and found that indeed it is a standard process to build the candidates as in the routes a client can be reached.. that's why the on premises client contacts the on premises edge in DMZ and shares this info with the other participant