SOLVED

Attack Simulator

Brass Contributor

I've just done some small sample testing with this so far. I'm wondering if there is a recommended password dictionary to use with the dictionary attack, and if more phishing templates are planned to be added in the future.

4 Replies

You can find dictionaries online, I'm not sure whether Microsoft will provide any recommended ones. As for templates, more should be coming in the future. @Stu Clark might be able to share more info here.

best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

So yes, more templates are coming, specifically the ability to create your own and save them for future use, we don't have an ETA yet but its being worked on at the moment by dev.

At the moment we don't intend to provide any specific password list files, there are so many available on the internet all ready that can be consumed, as long as you use the format of a password per line.

Stu

Thanks Stu :)

I've had errors when trying to upload files and I haven't seen any guidelines other than "one password per line." Are there specific file types needed? Also, when uploading, it doesn't show until I click next, then if I go back it appears, but in either case I get an error. I've tried Word, .txt, Excel.  

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

So yes, more templates are coming, specifically the ability to create your own and save them for future use, we don't have an ETA yet but its being worked on at the moment by dev.

At the moment we don't intend to provide any specific password list files, there are so many available on the internet all ready that can be consumed, as long as you use the format of a password per line.

Stu

View solution in original post