Using Teams for Live Agent Chat with a Bot on your Website in GCC
Published Jan 25 2021 09:00 AM 9,136 Views
Brass Contributor

Powering Customer Service
Bots are a great way to provide a customer-facing agent who can answer frequently asked questions and fend off 90% of the users who need help. For the other 10%, your bot should be able to escalate the user to a human once their needs can no longer be met by the bot.

There are many solutions out there that provide this live chat capability. ServiceNow and Dynamics both have live chat capabilities, both of which are escalation scenarios supported by AtBot. But what if you do not own either of these solutions, or you just want to be able to leverage Teams as your platform of choice? The video below illustrates this exact scenario, using AtBot, Teams and Power Automate.


If this is a scenario that you would like to implement, we would love to hear from you! You can reach out to us at or you can get started yourself with AtBot Premium.


Full documentation on AtBot can be found at
Additional videos and tutorials at

Version history
Last update:
‎Jan 27 2021 12:57 PM
Updated by: