Registration is open for the January GCCH M365 Webinar: Connect – Collaborate – Create on Tuesday, January 24, 12-1pm EST. To register, please go here. Once registered, you will receive a calendar invite. Please feel free to forward to those who may be interested and benefit from working more productively.
January agenda to include a continuation of our OneDrive sessions (part 2 of 3). Full agenda to be released prior to the event. Topics being considered include:
- Intranet/Hub site integration with Teams
- Power Automate integration with Teams
- Teams Live Events
- Microsoft Planner
Thanks to everyone who participated in the November and December webinars.
November Webinar Recording: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE5dkYn
- App integration with Teams
- Teams Meeting Options
- Microsoft Whiteboard
December Webinar Recording: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE5dWYA
- Cross-Cloud Collaboration
- OneDrive for Business (session 1 of 3)
- Teams Phone and Call Quality Dashboard Update
To download the webinar recording locally, follow these steps:
- Click on recording link
- Click Play (start the recording)
- Click the download button in the bottom-right corner
- Click the greater than sign (>) next to “English”
- Click Video
- Click the three dots in the bottom-right corner
- Click Download
Please feel free to download these recordings locally and post for your Champions and end users.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions and we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, January 24, 12-1pm EST.